Skip to main content

Change, In doing, accomplish true purpose.

How do we create a definite part of something? Something that makes a positive difference in our lives? I'm starting with ideas on how things come about. How are accomplishments created? Thinking of what we need to consider to accomplish our tasks. What, why, for whom. What are we protecting from what. And where does it come from. When I started this blog I started with the idea that nature is truth. In the same sense writing, working with the truth is for createing something that will really work. In order to make something do what we need it to do we have to accept the value of each and every thing we need to do it with. Acknowledge how it works and where. For our purposes. The nature of something we can Acknowledge is never unorganized. It is abound.  

Like this poem about change, that I wrote for some fall tree photography: 
Fall Trees 
As leaves fall to the ground 
wind, sound in motion 
All around. One, with another. They go together to make Changes. 

The nature of it, is that one takes the other. They go together and cause something new.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To Deal With Conflict

Trees Stay Strong. Photo's by Liz Frazier Photo Article.

Delight

https://lizfrazierphotoart.com/2023/07/27/delight-agile/